Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years..... We wish you all the best in the new year and may God fill your hearts with many joys.
I wish we could have seen my family at some point over the holidays, but mother nature didnt allow that this year.
Love you All !!!!
Thank God for each other!!!!!! Rough times teach us to appreciate everything small.
Saturday, January 01, 2011
Thursday, October 14, 2010
The following pics were takin just the other day down at Fort Falls. We took a little 2 mile hike and i saw the most beautiful scenery.... (less than a mile from my house is amazing hiddin places) and also about 400 head of buffalo and a bunch of prairie dogs and elk..... i love living up here in Valentine. When they say it is Gods country they aint a kiddin'.......
- Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Ye...
- the girlz going out to enjoy some snow with thei...
- My GIRLZ!!!!
- Christmas morning at the O'Keefe house. Girlz ...
- Christmas at Gramma' and Grandpa's 2010
- the girls with Grandpa Sharp the night of their Ch...
- Us Girlz being silly!!! :)
- the girls were running around the house "super her...
- Haley after her spill out of the church pew. The w...
- ▼ January (9)
- ► 2008 (49)
- ► 2007 (22)